After digging through the “trash bin” of original ideas, to put it simply — staying true to self. Although the link reads http://www.citymusemagazine.com (temporary until new website is up), this site will continue under the name Graffiti Mimosa going forward and no longer using the name City Muse.
SO… the name change?
What’s in a name? that which we call Graffiti Mimosa… (1) the unconditioned self, (2) authenticity not reinvention, (3) following our joy, (4) heart and soul.
Graffiti is a metaphor for life. It’s filled with a multitude of colors, shapes, sizes, experiences and the range of mediums used to display ideas or express ourselves. Mimosa is a notable symbol in many cultures. Symbolic for prophetic dreams and romantic ideas. A metaphor for the endurance of the soul or an insignia of beauty and purity.
How would Graffiti Mimosa be defined?
* the key things we would say are the markings, the initials, or the slogans that have painted our souls stemmed from the fortunate or unfortunate experiences that are ALL sculptured from life. The same way a street artist tags his or her initials, slogans, artistic markings and murals on walls, buildings, sidewalks etc.
* it’s for personalities that are free-spirited, revolutionary, youthful, creative, eclectic, original and over zealous about life.
* it’s elegance and a well enjoyed luxury with a diverse community of extraordinary people knowing the meaning of life beyond their circumstances.
* to initiate “best friends for life” type of aesthetic — having great friends who make your life tipsy with plenty of joy and dancing through life filled with laughter.
* Graffiti Mimosa IS the Yin & Yang of life.
Now, About Graffiti Mimosa, click here.